Saturday 17 April 2010

The Morning After

Tis the morning after the night before
The world is oh so quiet
My clothes are scattered across the floor
I remember we caused a riot

We caught the last but one train back
Twas not the vomit rocket
Munching fries and a Big Mac
Found the wrapper in my pocket

I tripped up over the garden gate
What on earth was in that glass
In a terribly drunken female state
Ending up on my arse

Rummaging around for my key
Pushing it in the door
Why were we at Number Three
When I live at Number Four

Eventually we got it right
Spinning around my room
Please do not turn out the light
My head was going boom

A girlie adventure on a Saturday night
No more drinking Tequila and lime
Yes, you did hear that bit right
Well, not until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment